Bag Of Songs has moved !

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://bagofsongs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Grab Bag : Ryan Adams,Bless 1, Feist, AI

Many thanks to all of the Ryan Adams fans who have been dropping by. Download the Halloween Head and Two over at ProductshopNYC. Live versions of a bunch more of the new songs here.

Forget about the new Kanye West and Common leaks, Chicago has a new contender. Get the new track from Bless 1, "My Existence" over at Thirty Three Jones.

File this in the "I just don't get it" category. Someone please leave a comment explaining why Feist is so extremely popular right now. I mean there's nothing really offensive about her, but nothing I can see to drive so much hype either. Here's her recent appearance playing live on a bus for the Jimmy Kimmel show.

Feist on the bus on Jimmy Kimmel 5.15.07- "I Feel It All" and "The Park"


American Idol, hmmm now what's that quote again ? :
"A bad day of music on a preprogrammed Clear Channel radio station is still better than a good day on American Idol"

No comments: