Bag Of Songs has moved !

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://bagofsongs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Song Of The Day 11

In the immortal words of the one and only Paul Westerberg, "I never travel far, without a little Big Star". Here's some holiday sentiment from the guiding star of musicians everywhere, Alex Chilton and his band Big Star.

Day 11: Big Star - Jesus Christ
Buy Third/Sister Lovers

Don't forget to leave a comment or email to be entered in the holiday cd giveaway
PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo. inlcuded you in my Holiday Mix Roundup.
Love the daily posts!
http://gyozamonsta.wordpress.com/2007/12/09/countdown-to-christmas-inaugural-post-and-free-holiday-mix-roundup/

iowajava said...

I always thought it was "...without a Letter; Big Star.."

as in my baby just wrote me a letter...but I could be wrong.

hoser

iowajava said...

what about apathetic Christmas????