Bag Of Songs has moved !

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://bagofsongs.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Morning Blues : Ladies Sing The Blues

Looking back over the Monday Morning Blues posts I've been doing, I realized the women were getting shortchanged a bit in my selections. Today I'll even up the score a bit and let some of the lovely ladies of the blues serenade you this time around.



MP3: Hound Dog - Big Mama Thornton
Buy Big Mama Thornton
MP3: Saffire - I Want My Money Back
Buy Saffire
MP3: Etta James - Good Rockin' Daddy
Buy Etta James
MP3: Ruth Brown - If I Can't Sell It (I'll Keep Sittin' On It)
Buy Ruth Brown
MP3: Francine Reed - One Monkey (Don't Stop No Show)
Buy Francine Reed

All Todays selections are from the Essential Women In Blues Compilation put out by House Of Blues.

[Photo Credit]

No comments: